Ammonium sulphate, granular
21% nitrogen, 24% sulfur. Nitrogen-sulfur mineral fertilizer. Analogue of ammonium nitrate and urea
Fill out the form and we will send you the cost including delivery by car / railway transport
Ammonium sulphate, granular
Ammonium sulfate is a highly effective nitrogen fertilizer, the use of which provides high agronomic and economic efficiency of cultivation of major crops.
Field of application: agriculture.
* As a fertilizer is used everywhere, without reference to climatic conditions.
* A large amount of nitrogen, which is part of it, helps to intensively spur the growth and development of garden and vegetable crops.
• Does not cake.
* Produced granulated ammonium sulfate corresponds to the quality of TU 2181-001-26595427-2016
* Highly soluble in water.
* Not washed out during the rains, and almost completely consumed by the roots.
* Does not apply to toxic substances, does not emit toxic fumes, which greatly simplifies its use as a fertilizer.
Advantages of ammonium sulfate application:
* Ensures crop growth and improvement of the quality of agricultural products;
• Allows you to convert insoluble phosphorus compounds into digestible phosphates;
* Contains nitrogen in ammonium form, which provides a lower % evaporation and leaching of nitrogen from the soil and its surface compared to nitrate;
* Enhances photosynthesis;
* Easily assimilated by plants;
* Reduces the risk of soil diseases.
Economic efficiency of ammonium sulfate:
* Relatively low price of the active substance;
* Content of easily digestible forms of nitrogen and sulfur;
* Slight increase in prices during the demand period (no more than 6%);
• Economic benefit due to the increase of productivity and improvement of quality of agricultural products;
* Does not require special licenses and permits for railway transportation, delivery by road and storage in warehouses;
* Savings of up to 30% on phosphate fertilizers due to increased phosphorus uptake by plants.
Guaranteed shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Storage: it is recommended to Store ammonium sulfate in warehouses that protect the product from moisture.
* MD 850 kg.
|Name of indicators||Standards for ND||Actual indicator|
|Appearance||White, white-gray, white-pink granules||Corresponds|
|Mass fraction of nitrogen in terms of dry matter,%, not less||21||According to the quality certificate for the original product|
|Mass fraction of sulfur,%, not less||22||According to the quality certificate for the original product|
|Mass fraction of water,%, not more||2||According to the quality certificate for the original product|
|Mass fraction of free sulfuric acid,%, not more than||0,03||According to the quality certificate for the original product|
|Particle size distribution (mass fraction) over 6 mm, % max||5||0|
|Particle size distribution (mass fraction) over 1 to 4 mm, % not less||90||97|
|Particle size distribution (mass fraction) less than 1 mm, % not more||5||3|
|Dynamic strength (mass fraction of undisturbed granules), % not less than||80||94|