Potassium chloride granular, 60%
Basic potash fertilizer all over the world
One of the most important elements necessary for plant nutrition and growth
Fill out the form and we will send you the cost including delivery by car / railway transport
Granulated potassium chloride refers to the advanced methods of fertilizing the soil.
Field of application: agriculture.
* Pressed granules of irregular shape, reddish-brown and grayish-white color.
* Granulation slows the dissolution of nutrients in the soil and prolongs the effect of fertilizer.
* The use of potassium chloride in granular form reduces the consumption and norms when applied to the soil.
• Produce granular potassium chloride meets the quality standard 4568-95.
What is potassium for?
* strengthens plant stems
* increases plant resistance to disease
* improves crop productivity and crop quality
* has no natural or artificial substitutes
• helps plants to endure severe drought and frosts
• increases the vitality of plants and the ability to regenerate
Guaranteed shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Shelf life: not limited.
Storage: in closed warehouses, excluding the ingress of precipitation, groundwater, direct exposure to sunlight.
Potassium chloride Packed in soft containers can be stored in open areas with a hard surface and under a canopy.
• MD 850 kg;
* 50 kg bags.
|Name of indicators||Requirements ND||Established by analysis|
|Appearance||Pressed granules of irregular shape of various shades of pink, red-brown and grayish-white||Corresponds|
|Mass fraction of potassium in terms of K2O, %, not less||60||According to the quality certificate for the original product|
|Mass fraction of water,%, not more||0,5||According to the quality certificate for the original product|
|Particle size distribution (mass fraction) over 6 mm, % max||0||0|
|Particle size distribution (mass fraction) over 1 to 5 mm, % not less than||97||97|
|Particle size distribution (mass fraction) less than 1 mm, % not more||3||3|
|Dynamic strength (mass fraction of undisturbed granules), % not less than||80||86|