Granulation (from lat. granulum-grain), giving the substance the form of small pieces (granules).
Granulation allows to improve the agrotechnical characteristics of mineral fertilizers, which is important, since the correct distribution of fertilizer on the area of the cultivated field depends on the process of crop growth.
Granulation of mineral fertilizers helps to accurately dose the fertilizing and operate its volumes, approaching individually to each type of soil.
POTASSIUM CHLORIDE 40%
POTASSIUM CHLORIDE 60%
REQUIREMENTS TO RAW MATERIALS
We are ready for experiments and mutually beneficial cooperation in scientific research and practical testing of raw materials that meet the requirements:
Humidity not more than 1%
Critical temperature threshold
THE ADVANTAGES OF PELLETING
- Prevention of caking (sticking together)
- The increase in flowability
- Ensuring the possibility of using the material in small portions
- Possibility of local application together with grain or seeds during sowing
- Slowing of leaching by soil water
- Reduction of consumption and norms when applied to soil
- Creation of nutrient zones in direct proximity to the root system of plants and seeds when entering the soil
THE GRANULATED SUBSTANCE
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OBTAINED GRANULES
You can use the service of granulation of mineral fertilizers of own raw materials or buy finished products: granular potassium chloride, granular ammonium sulfate, granular potassium sulfate, as well as other mineral fertilizers. Granulating we use the raw material that has passed the compulsory state registration from a proven, reliable suppliers